Continuing education is required for all active, licensed NC home inspectors. This year’s update is on hot water systems. We are offering update and elective courses this year, in-person, in Raleigh, NC:
- March 19, 2021 – Update only
- April 30-May 1, 2021 – Electives + Update
- May 14, 2021 – Update only
- Thursday-Friday, June 17-18, 2021 – Electives + Update – Statesville, NC
- August 27-28, 2021 – Electives + Update
Fees are $325 for all three classes, or $135 for the update only. All students receive Code Check 9 and lunch on the first day. Sign up for either course here.
This year, the curriculum is:
- Update = Hot Water Systems
- Elective 1 = How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
- Elective 2 = Inspecting the Means of Egress
Update-only classes are 9am-1pm. The two-day classes are 8am-5pm the first day and 8am-12pm the second.
For online CE hours, we recommend InterNACHI.